3) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
- Pat at Bird Nest on the Ground
- Wendy at Ivory Spring
- Mimi at JuJuBaby
- Ronda at Ronda’s Creative Quilting
- Tanya at Taniwa
- Jenny at Postcards from Cairo
- Deb at More Whiffs, Glimmers & Left Oeuvres
- Libby at A Simple Girl
- Craig at Jasper Jack’s Pressure
- Tracey at Decaf, Please
- Carla at Feathered Fibers
- Vickie at Field Trips in Fiber
- May at Abyquilt
- Lucy at Quilting With the Past
- Nanci at Quilting at the Cottage
- Jeff at Notes From the Journey
If you haven’t yet visited these blogs, please make it a point to do so. These are on my regular blog-read list. They are great blogs for either visual and artistic inspiration, thought and reflections, or connecting with people in other cultures.
Yes, my list has 16 blogs mentioned, and the rules said to tag 15. Jeff is busy shepherding a large flock at Flushing United Methodist Church… but I wanted to share his inspirational and thought-provoking blog with you. It’s worth reading!