I met my friend Coralie online, and though we have much in common and do not live that far apart, we have yet to meet in person. She passed this award on to all her blog followers, so I am following suit. To all those who are following my blog, I give you this award!
- I was a part of the very first AQS show.
- I was adopted at 4 months and know my biological family.
- I worked at a Girl Scout camp in Traverse City, Michigan. Everyone had to have a nickname, and mine was Snoopy (after the little dog).
- I attended the National Music Camp at Interlochen, Michigan for two summers. I do NOT like wearing heavy navy blue corduroy knickers.
- I played the organ in church when I was a teen!
- It really hurts when you break your elbow sledding into a large oak tree. Ask me how I know.
- I love and collect owls.
- I have always thought it would be wonderful to live on a farm and raise sheep.
- I think I would like living in Montana, up in the mountains overlooking a stream, as long as I have a reliable Internet connection and electricity to run my sewing machine.
- My grandchildren call me Grammy, and I love that name!
So, to all of my followers, thank you for stopping by and reading my blog, for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us, and for records your lives for others.