Michigan Quilts! is looking for guest bloggers to “share the space” and their love for quilting right here, on this very page.
I’d love for you to participate if you are interested.
Here is the short list of criteria:
- You are a Michigan quilter… either living here now, or having lived here during a time when you were also a quilter.
- Your entry can be short, medium or long in length, and be about anything you’d like related to quilting… a quilt you’re working on, something quilty, random quilt thoughts, applique, piecing, Fabric Collection Disease, whatever. It’s entirely up to you!
- Your entry needs to include a picture or two (or three, or four, or…) to add pizzazz.
- Your entry may include links can to whatever you’d like them to link to, as long as they are clean, somewhat related to quilting, and family-friendly (duh).
- If you own a quilt business of any kind, I don’t mind if your business is mentioned along with a link to your business website, but that should not be the main focus of your post.
Are you interested? If so, please contact me!