- Sue Garman has a post about cheddar quilts… check out her blog to see a pretty medallion quilt with cheddar.
- Have you ever visited “The Quilter’s Message Board?”
- I’m always amazed by people who don’t seem to read or comprehend what has been written… and then ask a question where the answer should have already smacked them in the face. You too?
- I love the blog “Glorious Applique’,” but not enough to become a contributor of the blog by making a specific quilt. Beautiful work!
- I would like to hide and be invisible in Patricia Eaton’s “Birds Nest” for a week and follow her around. Her work amazes me!
There is a virtual launch party tonight for Connor Coyne’s book “Hungry Rats.”
Time: 9:00PM Wednesday, September 1st (I believe this is Central time…)
If you’re a reader, check it out.
- Lots of people are sewing clamshells these days… I can’t do that; I’m allergic to shellfish.
- The weatherman says we will get rain in mid-Michigan today. I’ll believe it when I feel it. We’ve had so little rain all summer, the leaves are falling from the trees already.
- I’m dropping my “Floral Star of Bethlehem” off at the Longway Planetarium on my lunch hour today. It will be exhibited there next weekend.
- I just read an interesting article on today’s artists needing blog space. I fully agree with the author.
Have you ever done anything so much that you thought you’d throw up? My Feathered Cheddar quilt may have so many tiny circles appliquéd onto it, I might just do that. Just warning you right now.