52. I absolutely hate plaid. My mom made everything I wore out of plaid when I was a kid.
53. I was a Realtor for a few years, but that was when the market was changing and not for the better.
54. My favorite color changes frequently. Now I’m so confused I don’t know what it is!
55. I’d like to go hiking very long distances in beautiful places…
57. I was in love with Bobby Sherman. If you remember Bobby, you’re probably as old as I am!
58. I am drawn to old houses; I love that sense of history.
59. I detest women who only talk about clothes and how people look. Get a life!
60. I don’t understand why women get fake fingernails and always have their nails done. What a waste of good money when they could be buying fabric!
61. I am done with the stock market. It has never made me any money.
62. I love Dave Ramsey. We paid off everything except our house and car.
63. Three sewing machines live in my basement. A Pfaff Hobby Grand Quilter (on a frame), a very old Bernina Nova (1978), and my mom’s old Singer Featherweight.
64. I haven’t been able to bring myself to the point of setting up the Featherweight, though I’d like to.
65. My (adoptive) mom passed away in April 2007.
66. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters… I only grew up with one brother (Bob), though. I know one of my (half) sisters (Debbie)… the other one I only heard from twice and that was in the early 80’s. I have a good relationship with Michael, and don’t know where Jerry and Dale are.
67. I’m thinking I might like to teach quilting in small group settings… 6-8 people… for a more intimate atmosphere. Perhaps in a home setting?
69. Being a part of the “Sandwich Generation” is difficult; watching over elderly parents, children and grandchildren while entering your own older/approaching retirement time = YIKES!
70. I do NOT want to be one of those retired people who just sits around doing nothing. I want to be active and doing things!
71. I’d love to write another quilting book sometime…
72. I often wonder what happened to people I used to know… and haven’t seen in a very long time. Where are they? What are they doing?
73. In Michigan, people often retire to Florida or to a house on the lake up north. We’re talking about moving to Ann Arbor where there is much more to do. U of M: Go Blue!
74. I’m a U of M grad but don’t like football. Go figure!
75. Baseball is my “sport to watch” though I haven’t done much of that this year.