It’s been years since I was in Houston. I’ve been debating on whether or not I’d want a storefront here in Michigan. Part of me would love that; part of me would hate that. What would I include? Could I keep my scissors out of the fabric? Would everything I purchase for resale just end up in my stash? Or would it be nothing more than a simply glorified quilter’s studio for a pampered quilter?
Here are some items I would definitely include.
- John James quilting needles
- All colors of Kona cotton solids (I’m a big fan)
- Blenders on every wall. I adore blenders.
- Hobbs Heirloom Wool batting (if I purchase it for resale, I can use it for a cheaper price)
- Pincushions (love them)
- Threads of every manufacturer and color
- Absolutely NO KITS
- Books on drawing feathers (I am now a feather doodler)
- Fabric dying supplies
- Fabric printing supplies
- Notions – You can never have too many notions. I go crazy in office supply stores. Imagine what notions do to me!
I don’t think I’d make much money if I had a quilt shop or booth. Plan on me visiting yours!