- Must be a completed (quilted and bound) 25″ square quilt including a quilt label.
- You can only use a total of 2 fabrics ‐ the fat quarter given and an additional fabric of your choosing.
- You can have it quilted by another quilter if you’d like. You must give credit on the quilt label for the quilter.
- You are welcome to embellish the piece. You can use
ribbons, beads, buttons, decorative threads, etc. Ribbons
may not be used as a third fabric though.
- You can make your piece using any method of quilting you
like. Applique, piecing, foundation piecing, fussy cutting,
Everyone participating in the challenge was given a fat quarter from the same bolt of fabric. Here is mine:
Here is the fabric I chose to go with it:
I have an idea in mind, but I need to play with it a bit before I cut. My background fabric is a hand dyed piece created by Vicki Welch. Vicki does fabulous work!!! Please check out her Etsy shop. Tell her Caron sent you!
Stay tuned and I’ll share my creative process along the way.
Today is a good day to work on this, as it’s been raining all weekend, which means that “Candy,” our new motorcycle, is staying dry in our garage. Come on over to our house if you want to watch me pout. Whining might also be going on.