I finished my Spools quilt… you can see it in a few days. I really like how it turned out, and I even remembered to put a label on it. Aren't you proud of me?
- Hand Quilt the “Yes We Can, Jane” quilt – needs to be prepared for quilting in the hoop – backing ironed, sandwich put together, stretched, basted/pinned – this is my first priority, then I can hand quilt at will during the cold winter months!
- Barn Owl quilt – the top is about 1/2 finished, then it needs quilted (machine)
- Scrappy Baskets – This is a full-size bed quilt for me, myself and I
- Redwork Owls – Needs a few hours put into it before I hand quilt it… the few hours are to repair a measurement boo-boo I made. You know how that goes!
- Christmas Siggie Quilt from my DJ online group – I think I'm way too late to get anything done with this for this Christmas, don't you?
- Add to list: Double Irish Chain queen-size bed quilt for our bed to replace worn and and tattered quilt that is there now. It should go together quickly, I have all the fabrics, and will machine quilt this for quick use