In no particular order…
1. My husband. We’ve been married 37 years now, and like many couples, sometimes it’s a bumpy road. But I can honestly say that today, I feel closer to him than ever before.
2. Quiet time hand quilting. It keeps me centered, gives me peace/piece, and relaxes me. Some people knit, some read, some take long walks, but I quilt for the serenity.
3. My children and grandchildren. I love watching them grow and change, and cherish the time I can spend with them.
4. I’m happy with the progress I have made since I had bariatric surgery over 2 years ago. It’s been a difficult road, but I feel so much healthier now, and happy with myself that I have stuck to better, healthier habits.
5. I am happy when I am at work and able to utilize my brain and the skills I have learned throughout my life… and receive affirmation that I am doing a good job. That doesn’t always happen… but I won’t go into that here.