11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- Drops of water on the kitchen or bathroom counter. Wipe them up, please.
- People who talk on their cell phone in the bathroom at work (or in the bathroom anywhere else).
- People who continually tell me what I SHOULD do (on my blog, in my life, etc.) and want to make more work for me. I don’t need more work, Thank You.
- Barking dogs at all hours of the night (my neighbor’s dogs bark non-stop, and they do nothing to encourage them to be quiet. I LOVE dogs… but they don’t have to bark non-stop.
- People who won’t make eye contact or smile at you when they walk by (and you’re the only two people in the hallway).
- Individuals who treat you like you are stupid when they don’t even know you.
- “I seen...” Oh come on, some teacher at some point in your life told you that this is wrong. It’s “I SAW.” I saw a bird.
- The slow lane at the grocery store. Why am I always in it?
- That guy in the car that goes around me and cuts me off only to end up at the stop light at the exact moment that I do. Really?!?! Yes, you are THE MAN. clap clap
- Justin Bieber. Enough said.
What are YOUR pet peeves?
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
For years, our high school here in mid-Michigan had a Senior Trip for graduating seniors. My class decided that they wanted to go to Cedar Point in Ohio. Cedar Point is a large amusement park and is about a four hour drive from where I live. So several busses of Seniors met at the high school and boarded the bus before the crack of dawn one late May morning.
It was going to be a very, very hot day, and spending it in an amusement park with all that concrete would make it even hotter, so we all dressed accordingly. I had on some cute jean shorts and a red and white gingham checked short sleeve shirt with matching tube top underneath it; kind of like the one shown here.
When we arrived at the park, a good-size group headed immediately for the rides. But my friends and I decided it was SO hot that we would jump the fence and take a short dip in Lake Erie (even though the signs said not to). I took my cute blouse off and swam around in my shorts and tube top.
You know where this is going, right?
Yes, we got to splashing around, and girls were standing on top of guys’ shoulders and diving into the water. I climbed up, and gave my best swan dive and came up to the surface of the water. As I stood in the water and brushed the long hair out of my eyes, lots of laughter surrounded me. Oh yes, there I was with NO TUBE TOP ON. I did find it, eventually, but by then the damage was done.
Yup, nothing can “top” that most embarrassing moment in my history.