13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
- Coffee. I adore coffee. Hot, cold, whatever. Coffee flavored treats. Coffee in recipes. You name it.
- Fabric. Quilting fabric. I don’t have to actually make the quilt. I have the quilt in mind already before I buy the fabric, and once I have prewashed and ironed the fabric, I can see the quilt in my mind and know how I’m going to make (and quilt) it. So once I see it in my mind, I can move on to the next quilt.
- Pinterest. There are so many great things posted on Pinterest, I could be there all day. But I won’t. Unless you let me!
- Staring at water. If I could live by a body of water, I would never get anything done. I love to sit and just look at the water and think. It’s the most peaceful thing!
- Sudoku puzzles. I have an app on my iPhone, and I could sit and play for hours. I think I’ll go do that. Now.
Blogger is really making me mad… trying over and over to publish posts with photos, and every time I try, I get an error message. ARGH!
BUT… something that makes me giggle: I got a haircut and new hair color. I like it!!! Now, if I can only style it myself (and quickly on weekdays when I’m in a hurry to leave for work!).