23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
1. Quilting. If I have to explain myself, you are on the wrong blog and should leave now.
3. Riding our motorcycle. Well, one of them anyway.
4. Reading. I love to read… fiction, non-fiction, you name it. But I ‘m not really sold on audio books. I need to try another one I think, because it’s hard to choose between sitting and quilting and sitting and reading.
5. Hanging out with my family. I know, it’s not really a hobby, per say, but I love it.
I don’t know if I mentioned it or not, but I’m teaching a hand quilting class in October in Clawson, Michigan. If you’re interested, check out their website at: http://www.cameoquilters.org/ The workshop will be held at Clawson United Methodist Church 208 N. Main St., Clawson, MI.
I am also looking for a location in Genesee County to hold a hand quilting workshop. If you are interested in learning the hand quilting stitch, drop me a line and let me know. I’m open to a small-group setting of 6-8 people in a home or church, or a larger group in a larger setting.