30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Oh my gosh, here it is: the last one, Number 30!
- Son #1: Sean
- Son #2: Loren
- Book #1: America’s Pictorial Quilts
- Book #2: Contemporary Quilts From Traditional Designs
- Being a great elementary, middle school and university teacher
- Remaining a dedicated and talented hand quilter while surrounded by a movement that promotes machine quilting
- Being a caring individual who is accepting of people from all walks of life
- Someone who is not afraid to try new things
- Someone who stands up for her faith
- Someone who does her best and does the right thing… because it’s the RIGHT thing, even when nobody is looking.
There. That’s 30 things in black and white on your screen. It was a good exercise for me, and for many of you who faithfully responded to just about every post, I thank you! I probably shared more than I would have without the 30 Things prompts, but that’s alright. It was fun, made me think, and helped create a conversation between us.
Quilting update photos on my feathered star quilt:
Click on a photo to enlarge it.