It is amazing how many quilting resources and groups are available online! If you are fairly new to quilting or you are looking for online assistance, the following information might be of help:
* Celebrate Hand Applique: This Facebook group was designed and founded by Caron Mosey. The group is all about doing HAND applique. If you love to do applique by hand or want to learn how, please ask to join this group and then share! Please do not request to join this group simply to promote products or long arm quilting services. The emphasis is NOT to promote quilt shops.
*Celebrate HAND Quilting: This Facebook group was designed and founded by Caron Mosey. The group is all about doing HAND quilting. Yes, that means doing all those little stitches by hand, one stitch at a time, NOT by machine!
*Quilters Classifieds designed and founded by Barbara M. Burnham. Currently at 47K members · 10+ posts a day This is a Buy and Sell Group ·
RULE: 1.) This is a place for quilters to market/sale items that pertain to quilting, such as (Fabric, Thread, Quilts, Sewing Machines, Long Arms, etc.) No craft items please. 🙂 You may have up to 5 posts, and each post can have up to 10 items for sale it in. Please remember to delete your post when the items have sold.
You may “Bump” your post once a day. Only the items you are selling can be in the photos ~ No warehouse type photos, or huge amounts of fabric, just the 10 items that are for sale. PLEASE remember to delete you post once it has sold.
Also, posts that have been inactive for a few weeks may be deleted by admin. Albums are not allowed in this group.
Please use the “Sell Something Tab” when creating your posts. This will make it easier for buyers to find your post.
RULE: 2.) Please include the description of the item, including price and shipping cost or type of shipping used.
PLEASE indicate if the fabric has been exposed to cigarette smoke, animals or perfume.
RULE: 3.) Rude or unkind people will be removed from our group. https://www.facebook.com/BarbaraMBurnham
Beginner LongArm Quilters: PLEASE NOTE WE CHECK EVERY REQUEST TO JOIN. You must answer ALL 3 questions to be considered. We are a LONGARM group, NOT for Domestic machines.
- You will be admitted based on what we can see from your profile: your quilting interests and groups and answered questions.
- If you are the FOUNDER of an online quilting group (that means that YOU started the group) and you would like to have your group included on this list, please contact email@example.com with your information, including the following:
- THE NAME OF YOUR ONLINE QUILTING GROUP
- THE LINK TO YOUR ONLINE QUILTING GROUP
- THE PURPOSE OF YOUR GROUP
- ANY RESTRICTIONS NEW MEMBERS SHOULD KNOW
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU MIGHT FIND HELPFUL FOR NEW MEMBERS
- eQuilter.com Caron has used this online source for many years. Please give them a try! You won’t be disappointed!
If you have an online resource that you love to use and want to share with others, please send THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- NAME OF THE ONLINE RESOURCE
- THE LINK TO YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE
- ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE RESOURCE THAT YOU THINK OTHER QUILTERS MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW